The Sleep and Thrive Programme is designed to help you to understand your sleep habits, triggers and different techniques you can use. You will learn how to overcome the condition and start to lead a healthier, happier life.
Getting a good night's sleep is essential.
If you have insomnia, it can affect your entire life, because if you cannot sleep, you cannot function, you put on weight, and have terrible sugary, starchy cravings that seem to hijack your brain.
The Sleep and Thrive programme offers many solutions to overcome the condition and lead a healthier, happier life.
Sleep and Thrive Programme - 4 weeks
- Learn how to overcome the condition and lead a healthier, happier life.
- Talk about the affect that sleep deprivation and chronic stress has on your health.
- We look at the stages of sleep we go through each night.
- What happens to our bodies when we have an inadequate amount of sleep.
- Gain the knowledge and techniques that can improve your sleep habits.
- Have an evening ritual that eases you into getting ready for bed.
- Learn how to meditate, and use self-hypnosis.
- Learn techniques that will aid relaxation and promote restful sleep.
- Learn about herbs, homeopathic remedies, aromatherapy, and good nutrition.
- We shall also understand why you cannot control food cravings and crave starchy, sugary foods and how a good night's sleep will help bring back control of your eating habits.
- We learn about hormones and the importance of sunlight to produce sleepy hormones.
- and more....
- PS - there shall be homework and daily rituals to change your habits.
My studio is based in Ludlow, Shropshire although I use online for those that are not able to visit Shropshire. Contact me and we'll discuss what will suit you best.